2013/01/03

03/01/2013 1:26.


"Sunny morning
You can hear it
Siren's warning
There is weather on both sides

 Ah just like before
There's a black dog, scratches my doorHe's been growlin' my name sayin'"You better get to running"

Can you make it, better for me?Can you make me see the light of day?Because I got no oneWho will bring me a big umbrellaSo I'm watching the weather channelAn' waiting for the storm

It's just sugarJust a pill to make me happyI know it may not fix the hingesBut at least the door has stopped it's creaking

I got friends they're waiting for meTo comb out my hairCome outside and join the human raceBut I don't feel so human

Can you make it better for me?Can you make me see the light of day?'Cause, I got lab coatsWho will bring me a panaceaWhile I'm watching the weather channelAn', an' waiting for the storm

You won't want meHangin' 'round the birthday ponyEven though it's just a gameYou know we are the sameYou're the better faker"

Sheryl Crow: Weather Channel

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti